Vintage Mysteries @ My Reading BlockFemale Authors
1. Maureen Sarsfield - 'Murder at Shots Hall'
2. Agatha Christie - 'The Tuesday Club Murders'
3. Mary Roberts Rinehart - 'The Man in Lower Ten'
4. Constance & Gwenyth Little - 'The Black House'
5. Maureen Sarsfield - 'Murder at Beechlands'
6. Mildred Davis - 'They Buried a Man'
7. Alice Tilton - 'Dead Ernest'
8. Mary Roberts Rinehart - 'Episode of the Wandering Knife'
1. John Dickson Carr 'Case of the Constant Suicides'
2. Herbert George Jenkins 'Malcolm Sage, Detective'
3. Edgar Wallace 'The Clue of a Twisted Candle'
4. Richard Harding Davis 'In the Fog'
5. Frank Froest 'The Grell Mystery'
6. Edmund Crispin 'The Moving Toyshop'
7. John Dickson Carr 'Three Coffins'
8. Cornell Woolrich 'The Black Curtain'
Authors born in Ireland/Scotland
1. Eilis Dillon-Galway Ireland 'Death at Crane's Court'
2. Sheila Pim-Dublin Ireland 'Creeping Venom'
3. Michael Innes 'Death at the President's Lodging'
4. Eilis Dillon - Galway Ireland 'Death in the Quadrangle'
5. Josephine Tey - Inverness Scotland 'A Shilling for Candles'
6. Freeman Wills Crofts - Dublin, Ireland 'The Pit Prop Syndicate'
7. Nicholas Blake - Ballintubber Ireland 'There's Trouble Brewing'
8. Joseph Le Fanu - Dublin Ireland 'The House by the Church Yard'
What's in a Name 5 @ Beth Fish Reads
A book with a topographical feature: 'Murder on the Rocks'
A book with something you'd see in the sky: 'Death of a Kingfisher'
A book with a creepy crawly: 'Creeping Venom'
A book with a type of house:'The House with the Green Shutters'
A book with something carried in your pocket/purse/backpack: 'A Day of Small Things'
A book with something you'd find on a calendar in the title: 'The Tuesday Club Murders'
Outdo Yourself @ The Book Vixen
See how I'm doing @ Books Read (11-15 more books than last year) which means I am aiming for 65!